Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ready or Not

My how things change - and not always for the better.

I have been given less than one month to vacate the building in which I have been operating since 2010 when I first opened my doors. I will be finishing up any projects that are currently in the works and will cease production until I can find or build new facilities. I guess the time for the Kickstarter campaign has come, if a bit sooner than expected.

For now, I am in dire need of storage space. Any assistance and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Once that is taken care of, what stock I have will continue to be available online or by phone. But I will not be able to accept orders for items I do not have until further notice.

There will be further notice.

Wow. Just as things were really starting to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment